Followers

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Challenge No. 15 - winner & Top 3

Last weeks challenge went well, didn't it?  Probably due to having such a fab sponsor, One Stop Card Crafts.  I hope you all got time to have a look at the website because it's well worth it.

As usual, I chose the winner with Random.org


and surprise, surprise it chose number 1!  That's quite unusual (even though it's random).  Congratulations, Suzi, please email me on cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk and I'll pass your details on to Shelley.

Now onto the top three, which is always a difficult job.  They are (in no particular order),

(two weeks in a row!)



Congratulations to you all.  Grab the top 3 badge from the sidebar and add it to your own.



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations winners, enjoy :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou thankyou thankyou SOOOO much for choosing me as 1 of the top 3, its made my day, actually week lol. Congrats to all the other ladies,thankyou, take care.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Suzi and the top 3, stunning cards ladies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much for picking my card as a Top 3 again..what a lovely surprise! I've been poorly the last couple of days and this has cheered me up no end! Many congratulations to the other winners too! xx

    ReplyDelete