Followers

Monday 18 January 2010

Challenge No. 2 - Winner

So we had 45 entries this month which I'm really pleased about.  Using Random.org the winner is


~Jeri~!!  Congratulations.  Please send your name and address to blogcandy@donnasden.co.uk and I'll get your prize out to you as soon as possible.

Now onto our top 3.  Again, the standard of entries were very high and I sought assistance from the DT members.  The top 3 for January were,




Well done, ladies.  Grab the 'Top 3' badge from the sidebar and wear it with pride.

We'll be back again on Feb 1st so keep a look out for us.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jeri, Nicky and Sharon, hope to see you back again on the 1st February. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations from me too girls! I look forward to seeing you again for our next challenge.
    Hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Ladies! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for choosing me as one of your top three I will certainly wear the blinky with pride. Congratulation to Jeri and Sharon too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Jeri, and to Nicky and Sharon. I am looking forward to #3 :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Donna & the DT, you've made my day!
    I will be back next challenge - I need all the inspiration I can get for masculine cards in an all male household! Congratulations also to Jeri and Nicky - great cards.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete